DeWitt Wallace Library
Search the Library Website
Exporting Records From: ACS Publications
Single or multiple records:
- Checkmark the box next to Select a citation for each record you want.
- Click on Download selected citations at the top of the list of records.
- Select the type of citation you want (with or without abstracts) and the citation manager format (RefWorks) and click Download.
- At the next screen, click on the Export to RefWorks button.
- If you are not already logged into RefWorks you will be prompted to login. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.
Get Other RefWorks Instructions